Student of the Month - HS
Greenville High School Students of the Month Program
The Students of the Month program was established with the purpose of celebrating individual academic achievement, as well as, recognizing students who model superior character as defined by the Character Counts program.
- The student must be in good academic standing (passing all classes), demonstrating at all times a respect for the academic process.
- The student must demonstrate trustworthiness and respect toward peers and staff alike.
- The student must demonstrate leadership qualities by modeling examples of personal responsibility, fairness and good citizenship.
- The student models superior citizenship through demonstrating the attributes of fairness and caring toward peers and staff alike.
- The student demonstrates superior listening skills conducive to enhancing the learning experience.
- The student may be recognized only one time per department in an academic year.
Students will be recognized in the months of October-May
Students will receive an award certificate and have their photo taken. Both will be displayed on a bulletin board at Greenville High School, on the Greenville High School web page and in the School House News.