Counseling Office


Kylie Tripp (A-G)

Tammy Kemp (H-O)

Mandy Schroeder (P-Z)

What We Do


8th Grade Parent Night  

Please join us Monday, March 4th at 6:30 pm in the High School Auditorium.  Information will be shared regarding course offerings, required credits, athletics, freshman activities, and more.

If you missed the meeting, you can click this link to view a video of the 8th Grade Parent Night presentation:

Academic Planning Guides

These planning guides provide information on graduation requirments, credits per academic department, course descriptions, extra curricular opportunites, and more.

Academic Planning Guide Upperclassmen 2019-2020

Academic Planning Guide Freshman 2019-2020

Dual Enrollment 

(taking college classes for high school and college credit):   Dual Enrollment is an option for students who are on track to graduate on time and are interested in taking college classes while in high school. Please follow the link below if you are intersted in applying.

  • External LinkDual Enrollment Step by Step Guide on MCC web site
    Dual Enrollment guide and application information. A step by step guide for students considering taking MCC classes while at GHS.  
  • External LinkMCC Course Search
    Students interested in Dual Enrollment should look at MCC offerings for classes that interest them. Make sure the first box says Fall 2019 to get correct information. Pay attention to time and location, as students have to provide their own transportation to college classes.

Seniors only!

The 2019 Local Scholarship application window is now open and will remain open until March 4th at 2:35pm.  Donor groups will review the applications, and seniors will get the big news on Scholarship Day! Click the link below for the online Local Scholarship Book. The book is also available to check-out in the  Counseling Office during this time.

2019 Scholarship Book

High School Student Calendar 2017-2018

Local Scholarship Application PDF

Local Scholarship Application Word

Scholarship Application Tips

Thanks to all the Local Scholarship donors!


*Free Financial Aid Form (FAFSA): 

Seniors who have not completed a FAFSA for 2019-20 yet, APPLY BEFORE JUNE 30th!* If you apply after March 1st, you miss out on possible aid from the State of Michigan but do still apply.

External LinkFAFSA


Student Request for Recommendation Form:

Please fill out the form below when requesting a letter of recommendation from staff at GHS.

Greenville High School Request for Recommendation


Counseling Office

High School

111 N. Hillcrest
Greenville, MI 48838
Phone: 616.754.3681
Fax: 616.754.1994


Robin Kiste
Admin Assistant
Tamra Kemp
Mandy Schroeder
Kylie Tripp

Additional Resources:

PDF DocumentWhat is Parchment?