Online Registration Update
You will need a ParentVue account to register your student. If you do not have a ParentVue account please go to: Create a New Account
Greenville Public Schools is transitioning to a new online registration system. You will be able to upload documents when completing the online registration. You also have the option to bring the documents to your student's school. Here is a list of documents you will need:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Copy of Up-To-Date Immunization Record
- Proof of Guardianship (If Needed)
- Copy of student's unofficial transcript copy of last report card and last IEP (if applicable) from previous school (recommended for placement)
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, voters registration, or lease agreement, cannot accept drivers license)
If you are having login issues, please see the ParentVue Information page under Parent Links, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your student's school.
Greenville Public Schools is pleased to announce the online registration for returning students. The forms that parents update each year for students returning to Greenville Public Schools for a new school year can now be completed online!
If you have a ParentVue account, login to your account here and choose the registration tab. You will be guided through the registration process. Please update information, sign and upload documents (if needed), review and submit.
If you have a returning student but don't have a ParentVue account, please contact your student's school to receive an activation code.
If you are having login issues please see the ParentVue Information page under Parent Links, email email@example.com or call your student's school.