Greenville Public Schools is currently closed due to Governor Whitmer's the Stay Home, Stay Safe order.
All GPS schools will remain closed until the mandated school closure is lifted. If you have questions about enrollment, please feel free to contact Ashley Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Enrollment
In order to enroll your student in Greenville Public Schools, simply contact your home school to set up an appointment.
- Baldwin Heights Elementary - 616.754.3643
- Cedar Crest Elementary - 616.754.3641
- Lincoln Heights Elementary - 616.754.9167
- Walnut Hills Elementary - 616.754.3688
- Greenville Middle School - 616.754.9361
- Greenville High School - 616.754.3681
Once login information is obtained from your homeschool, please click on the link below to login to ParentVue.
At the time of your appointment you MUST bring:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, voters registration, lease agreement, drivers license)
- Immunization Record
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- Copy of student's unofficial transcript copy of last report card and last IEP (if applicable) from previous school (recommended for placement)
Log in to your ParentVue account to complete the returning student verification after July 15.
Having issues or forgot your login/password? Please email, email@example.com or contact your student's school.