2019-2020 Developmental Kindergarten / Kindergarten Enrollment
Developmental Kindergarten (DK) & Kindergarten (K) Enrollment -- All information on this page applies to Developmental Kindergarten and Kindergarten students
Greenville Public Schools is pleased to welcome you to the Developmental Kindergarten/Kindergarten enrollment process. If you are enrolling new DK/K students, please be aware that students must be five years old by September 1st. We understand that this is a monumental time in a child’s life and we eagerly welcome our future DK/K students.
Begin the enrollment process in three easy steps!
- Complete the online enrollment process & upload the following required documents (ParentVue for New Students) :
- Original Birth Certificate (the Michigan Missing Children’s Act (MCL 380.1135) requires that you provide a certified copy of your child’s birth certificate when you are enrolling in school).
- Immunization Records
- Hearing/Vision Screening results (if you have not had this done previously, please call the school office to schedule an appointment)
- Proof of residency (any of the following are accepted): property deed/tax bill, utility bill or lease/rental agreement
- Download & complete the Parent Questionnaire. Please bring the completed parent questionnaire to the District Parent Information Night.
- Step 3: Attend the DK/K District Parent Information Night on March 14th at 6:00pm at Baldwin Heights (821 W. Oak Street, Greenville, MI 48838)
If your child needs to be screened for DK/K they should attend the District Parent Information Night with you. Please use the below chart to determine if your child should participate in the DK/K screening process.
If you child turns five on or before:
- April 30th -- Placement in kindergarten is highly recommended, Your child does not need to participate in DK/K screening unless you wish to have your child screened for a possible DK placement.
- May 1st- September 1st -- Please bring your child for the DK/K screening during the District Parent Information Night on March 14th.
- After September 1st -- Please contact Keisha Peters at (616) 754-3641 for preschool options.
If you missed the DK/K District Parent Information Night on March 14th, please contact your attendance area Elementary School Office if a DK/K screening is needed according to the information above.
Baldwin Heights - 616.754.3643
Cedar Crest - 616.754.3641
Lincoln Heights - 616.754.9167
Walnut Hills - 616.754.3688