Food & Nutrition
2020-2021 GPS Meal Information
Greenville Public Schools has made the very difficult decision to shift secondary (GMS, GHS & Satterlee) in-person students to distance learning Wednesday, April 21 through Friday, April 30, 2021.
Parents/Students who are interested in picking up meals can do so on Wednesday, April 21 and Monday, April 26 from 11:00AM - 1:00PM. Meals can be picked up curbside at the Greenville High School (111 N Hillcrest Street). Please use the north parking lot - near the lobby entrance. Please complete the online meal pick-up form (link below) to reserve your meals.
Legacy Online Learners:
PLEASE NOTE: Meal Pick-up for Legacy Online Learners will be switching to Mondays only (unless otherwise noted on the meal form) from 1:00pm - 1:45pm starting on February 8. Pick-up location will continue to be curbside at the high school. Please make sure to reserve meals for your students by filling out the online meal form provided in the link below:
- GPS parents/students must complete the online meal pick-up form (link provided below) to reserve meals for the days listed.
- Meal pick up will take place on Mondays from 1:00pm - 1:45pm
- Meals will be picked up curbside at the Greenville High School (111 N Hillcrest Street). Please use the north parking lot - near the lobby entrance.
- Meals will NOT be provided on days that school is NOT in session.
- Please be sure to pick meals up on the days that you reserve to help eliminate food waste.
- All meals will be provided at no cost.
- Questions? Contact Kate Bradley @ 616-225-1000 ex. 8219
- Below is the meal form link for April
2020-2021 Meal Prices
** Universal Breakfast is served every school day free of charge to every student in the district.
** Lunch will also be provided to ALL students in the district at no cost for the 2020-2021 school year. Second meals purchased will be charged at the costs below.
Lunch: Elementary $2.75; Middle School $2.75; High School $3.00
Adults: Breakfast $1.50, Lunch $3.75
The Food and Nutrition Department is pleased to announce that all GPS schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) as part of the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for the 2020-2021 school year. This means that ALL students enrolled in the Greenville Public Schools District can receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at NO CHARGE.
Note: When Greenville Public Schools is delayed due to weather conditions, no breakfast will be served.